With every order, we provide a tracking number or are able to help you track down your package if you do not receive one. Ultimately, we hold our customers accountable and responsible for ensuring that the address entered when the order is placed is correct.
If your tracking information shows that your package was delivered, but you can't find it:
- Carrier may have placed it in a safer location, please check:
- Any area out of potential weather hazards
- Exterior doors and any locations where the package could be placed
- Check your mailbox again as some packages come separately from your regular mail.
- Our orders are shipped in a small grey poly mailer.
- Check with others in your house that may have accepted it.
- Some packages may show as 'delivered' but could take additional 24 hours.
If it has been over 24 hours from the 'delivered' status, to save time a service request may be sent by email to your local Post Office™ facility for follow-up. https://usps.force.com/emailus/s/
You will receive a confirmation number and a contact
All packages are considered delivered once tracking number shows delivery confirmation. Unfortunately, in most cases, refunds or replacements will not be issued.
In most cases of the tracking information not being updated, the order shows up a couple days later. I ask that you wait a bit longer and give the postal issue a chance to resolve itself. ***Our goal is to have every customer satisfied with their order. We ask that you please understand we have no control over the postal system and delivery.***